Nominations may be made by any person
Nominations must be made in writing and should include:
- Detailed description of the deed or act performed.
- Name, address, and age of the nominee.
- Name, address and age of the individual whose life was saved.
- Date and place where act was performed with the names and addresses of witnesses.
- A copy of a newspaper account of the incident if applicable.
All nominations must be submitted on this form provided on this site. CLICK HERE FOR NOMINATION FORM.
Nominations should be submitted to:
Attention: Lifesaving Committee
Iowa Department of Public Safety
Iowa State Patrol Division
215 East 7th Street
Des Moines, IA 50319